Session Date: 6-15-2002
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Each of us is unique, yet we are all one. How can this be? In Paradox of Unity Bashar discusses this powerful paradox in detail, explaining exactly how everything that ever has been or ever will be can all exist in the same singular moment. He uses the analogy of a jigsaw puzzle, with each unique piece forming a complete picture. This perspective leads to a different understanding of the past and future, among other observations. The idea is that trying to be something that we are not puts us out of alignment with our truth. The more we embrace our own natural self, the easier we align with and fit into the version of reality that we most prefer.
- Channeling other Essassani beings--tips on channeling.
- The true meaning of relationships.
- What it feels like to be your true self.
- Winning in negotiations.
- Finding your most exciting work.
- Communication with the Essassani civilization.
- Searching for your highest excitement.
- How to trust when you feel fear.
- When can we meet Bashar?
- Being a good manager.
- How to get what you need.
- Why did Bashar choose Darryl?
- Dealing with fear.
- Accepting how you are.