Session Date: January 25, 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Session Length: Approx 1.5 hours
Bashar discusses how to balance our polarity using vibrational energy physics, and to awaken consciousness to our connection with All That Is.
Q & A includes:
• What are humans contributing to the Interstellar Alliance and what more can we give to get to the next step?
• Where is your ship and can I get an invitation to go on?
• What will it take for humanity to ascend into fourth density so we don't need food, sleep, etc.?
• I feel limited in feelings about interfacing with mundane things.
• Can you tell me about the entity who has been working with me to channel vocally?
• And how many incarnations do I have here on Earth?
• I channel by being an artist. I want to share that joy with you.
• How did you and Darryl find each other?
• What star system is the Shalanaya from?
• What is prayer and how can I be a living example of Jesus?
• Why do "permission slips" take so much time for some people but not others?
• How does practicing "forgiveness" impact our weight?
• Do you have a work schedule or an appointment book to be here with us on time?
• Are you an "Ambassador" by order within the structure of your society?
• On your craft, is there a hierarchal structure of command dynamics, like a captain or a cook?
• What is the Galactic Federation?
• What do you see for the future of Israel?
• You said that you no longer use language in your civilization. How do you communicate individually?
• How do we develop our telepathic abilities?
• When was Angkor Wat Temple in Cambodia constructed and what was its purpose?
• Can you tell me what they mean? You talked about the art of synchronicity. Can you elaborate?
• Can you describe the physical appearance of the beings from your civilization?
Includes a HOLOTOPE Guided Meditation A Transformative Experience of Light, Color and Sound.
Video version recommended due to Holotope Meditation visuals.
*Now availabe on BasharTV! Instant access to all of the latest Bashar videos.
Watch on the web, iPhone®, iPad® or Roku® with the VHX App.
Use AirPlay™ or Chromecast™ to watch on any TV.